Elder Hamblin
Wow, the month of August flew by! New months always mean new goals, new people, and more work! This week was awesome, its week 2 with my new comp Elder Hamblin from Parachute, Colorado. He's a stud and is a great worker.
This week I had lots of spiritual experiences that really helped my testimony grow stronger and stronger. It's been such an awesome week to be able to grow as a missionary and a person and really depend on my Heavenly Father! I can really share and testify that God loves each of us, and sent His son to provide the way to happiness.
President Nelson visited Argentina this week and we were able to watch the broadcast from Buenos Aires! It was super fun and he even spoke in Spanish. It's always great to learn from our beloved Prophet, I know he is called of God!
Love you all have a great week!
Elder Henderson
Comments
Post a Comment